Little bit Pythonic History!
Python is an interactive programming language created by Guido van Rossum in late 1980s. Its a formal language designed to give instructions to a machine like your computer, mobile or even a robot as well.
How have we designed this course?
We have designed this tutorial in a very comical way for both novices as well as armature programmers to understand basics of Python programming. In the comic, a programmer called ‘Ethane’ will give instructions to its Robot army in Python language to kill Zombies and save the town.
Please don’t forget to provide us with your valuable feedback in the end so that we can improve this course even further!
Knowledge: No prior programming knowledge is required. But, you should know how to code and Run Python file in PyCharm.
Software(s) used: Python 3.x and PyCharm
Things you will get to know by the end
- Familiarity with some of commonly used Python 3.x inbuilt Functions.
- Creating your own functions and calling them.
- Importing functions from other different modules.
- Variables and Data types (List and Dictionary).
- Logical Operators (‘and’ and ‘or’)
- Mathematical operators (+, – , /, *, ** //, %)
- Relational operators ( >=,<=,==,>,<)
- Use of important functions like if, else, elif, while, for, range, random.
- Creating a text file and importing it in some other module.
- Getting input from the user and changing it.
- Last but not least….. How to kill Zombies!
Once upon a time Ethane, a 25-year-old young programmer was working on his recent project until his computer, ‘Amizo’ alarms him about Zombie virus that has infected the city.
In this tutorial, we will show how Ethan will use some basic Python knowledge to kill all Zombies.
Also published on Medium.